So, I just realized that this year, no one in my family asked for gift ideas. What a bummer! I had some cool ones picked out that I wanted to share. Maybe they were already stalking my Pinterest boards? In case you’re still looking for a gift for me, or for someone like me (a camera-loving, 20-something, frequent traveler), here are a few of my favorites..
1. I realized earlier this year that I don’t have a decent snow boot. Now that I’m back in snow country, I’m searching for a cute, but warm, boot to wear once it (finally) snows. The 1964 boot by Sorel fits the bill. I like it in Taupe, but it comes in a variety of colors. Found at: DSW, REI, & more.
2. These have been floating around for a couple years, but I’ve never made the move to get one. I love the Washington one (I’d have a hard time deciding where to put the heart) and Germany (with the heart on Munich, of course!) Found at: Etsy
3. I already own this great world map watch from Urban Outfitters, but it’s one of my favorite accessories! It’s currently sold out, but check back often. It took a couple months before it was back in stock and I could order it. Found at: Urban Outfitters
4. Every year I ask my mom for a Kitchenaid stand mixer, and I never get it. Someday though, it’ll be mine. In cobalt blue, of course. Found at: Amazon, Macy’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, & more.
5. Lately, I’ve been wanting to try out tracking my steps. I’ve heard good things about the FitBit One. Found at: REI, Amazon, & more.
1. I came across this shirt recently and I feel like it needs to be a part of my wardrobe — stat. Because I need a little more photographer humor in my life. Found at: Forty Sixty Photo
2. This little tape dispenser lets everyone who visits your office know you’re a camera nerd, and is much cuter than the tape dispenser I currently have. And there’s nothing wrong with that! Found at: Storenvy
3. I love this little print of vintage cameras. It’s a bit quirky and fun, but it would look fantastic hanging up in my office. Found at: Etsy
4. Recently, I’ve realized that my camera strap situation isn’t working for me. And then I stumbled across this – the MoneyMaker from Holdfast Gear. Made by hand in the USA, these straps are made of premium leather. So far, I haven’t heard a single bad thing about them, except how much they cost. Found at: Holdfast Gear
5. This little Diana lens comes ready to mount on a Canon (or Nikon) body. Which means you can take fun little vintage-like photos with a digital camera! [Thanks to Elissa for pointing this baby out to me.] Found at: Photojojo
Note: None of these links are affiliate links, and nobody knows I’m saying things about them. I’m just dreaming over here about all the shiny, pretty things I’d like to find under my tree!